Thursday, April 24

Ah, sunshine on the balcony, a cup of tea and a book. What a way to chill after a hard day of work and fighting for a seat on the train.

The sun does funny things to my taste in music. During the past few days the likes of AFI, VNV Nation and Placebo have been replaced by Groovie Ghoulies, 20belows and A New Found Glory.

I have dug out my old sunglasses, my flip flops and worn my leather jacket for the first time this year. I'm even rocking a miniskirt today.

The song that really makes me smile right now is "Spanish Fever" by Chixdiggit. Singer/guitarist KJ Jansen is probably the most charismatic front man in pop punk. I hope they'll come back to Sweden next time they go on tour.
No go listen to them on youtube or myspace! And if you like what you hear, buy a cd.

2 comments:

Stevyn Colgan said...

Great song by Chixdiggit. It's now in the Summer driving directory on my i-pod. Will be even more enjoyable if it stops raining long enough to roll the windows down.

punk in writing said...

You'd better add "English Summer Rain" by Placebo to that list. Just in case it should rain this summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=lVEaKCfYMcE