Wednesday, April 2

The last 12 hours have been weird. On my way home from the night shift I got stuck behind a long line of circus trucks on their way into town. How often does that happen?

Most circuses spread their trucks further apart on the road so that other drivers can get past them. Apparently circus Brazil Jack has never heard of this concept. When I first noticed the sign something inside me went "ohh".
But the classic circus feels like such a dated concept. It can't be great for the animals and driving all those trucks around is hardly good for the environment.

On the other hand I love to watch equestrian events and talanted trainers work with dogs, but I guess it's not quite the same thing. Those animals aren't trained simply for entertainment purposes.

Anyhow, this morning I my neighbours decided that 8 am was a good time to start drilling holes in their bedroom walls. Always a nice way to wake up after five hours of sleep. When they finally started to quiet down I was almost asleep... And then the doorbell rang.

Since it was a delivery guy with a package for me I decided that the powers that be really wanted me to get out of bed.
So I made breakfast and watched Angel. Turns out today's episode was the fabulous "Smile Time" where Angel gets turned into a puppet. Hilarious!

No comments: