Sunday, April 27

Yesterday me and my sister went shopping for strange food items in the stores around Möllan in Malmö.

My sister bought vegetarian chicken (not pictured) and lychee jello. I went with prawn and squid crackers, rabbit marshmallows and bean cakes. Pocky cookies are always a safe bet.

This was a great way to recover from my last minute trip to Copenhagen on Friday. Rob talked me into helping out at the J.Tex release party at Stengade 30. I think i did quite well, even though I was tired. I took some pictures and sold a bunch of records. Oh, and I didn't drop the money I made on the floor, like some people...

3 comments:

Stevyn Colgan said...

I always wondered where marshamallows came from. Rabbits, eh? No wonder they're so soft and fluffy.

punk in writing said...

haha, I should have specified that they are rabbit-shaped marshmallows, not actually made from rabbits.
At least as far as I can tell. :)

Mr. Mantia said...

I've had the squid crackers before but it was a different brand or different packaging. They were odd but good tasting.