Thursday, June 5

Honorable mentions

I had to stop by here before going into work today.

For those of you who don't know, that's Denmark on the other side of the water. It's graduation day in the city where I work, and I was asked to stop by an area by the coast and see if there were any students out and about, getting warmed up for their big day. There weren't, but I'm not complaining.

I really felt like jumping in the water but I had to get to work.

I've gotten a few mentions in other blogs over the last couple of days. Sandrina of Mindpark and Rubbtbloggen raves about a website I shoved her.
The website in question is Ex-Boyfriend Jewelry, where you can sell your old jewelry and blog about the break up.

And when Stevyn Colgan of The Unbearable Oddness of Stevyn was nominated for the "Five Blogs that make my Day" award, he gave me a honorable mention.
It's nice to be read and even nicer to be appreciated.

1 comment:

Stevyn Colgan said...

And deservedly so!

x