Wednesday, July 23

Iiih! Gahhh! Repo!

I really don't know what to make of this one. I read a blurb on the upcoming movie "Repo! The Genetic Opera" over at Whedonesque and promptly checked out the trailer.

A part of me went "yayy!" and another part wanted a big pillow to hide behind. Normally I can't stand horror movies and any kind of gore results in nightmares. I barely made it through "Sweeney Todd" and I watched most of "From Hell" with my face hidden in my hands.
But Repo! is a industrial rock opera with Anthony Stuart Head (Giles in Buffy the Vampire Slayer) as the leading man and Joan Jett in a cameo role. I really wanna check it out... but will I be able to sleep afterwards?

"Repo! The Genetic Opera" is scheduled for a US release in November, no word on when it will be released over here. I just hope I can build up the courage to go and see it.

No comments: