Wednesday, August 6

Yes, I survived A-Bombers

Jens sings while Jimmy and Kajsa make the tent look nice.

There's been so much going on since A-Bombers Old Style Weekend kicked off! I've barely had time to upload my photos to a computer.

The weekend was so much fun, despite the rain. The HepCat crew drove up with four cars, a trailer, a caravan and a lot of great people. Loading all our stuff always takes longer than anticipated, so we got to Backamo late Thursday night. Me and Andy managed to get the tent up before all daylight vanished though.

Friday was a great day, but really hot. I did a radio interview with Radio Malmöhus (P4) in the morning and Jens from J.Tex played several songs in the HepCat tent where Skratch pinstriped a bunch of cars.

Went swimming in the afternoon to cool down after selling some merch at our booths. Best idea we had all day!

I only saw the first half of Wild Wax Combo's set before heading of to bed, so I missed the Go Getters and Marti Brom, dammit.

We woke up Saturday morning to the sound of rain outside the tent. I decided to get up and head for the showers. In hidsight it would probably have been more comfortable to just wash myself in the rain, because there was no hot water left when I got to the showers.

The rain stopped just in time for the race at Devil's Peak. Magnus raced his payless rod so we cheered like crazy for him.



Magnus on his way up the hill.


We watched the first half of the race from the top of the hill, then we went back down to see them start.


Andy and Skratch at Devil's Peak.


As usual it took forever to get back to the campsite. I helped Johan and Rob at the stall and sold hats, magazines and pomade. Our own Saint 21 pomade was so popular that we sold out during Saturday!

No comments: