Tuesday, October 28

Gearing up for Halloween

Halloween card created with picnic © Punk In Writing

I know it's a few days away, but I'm excited and fussing over my costume. I've got a pumpkin in my kitchen window and bats in the bookshelves. Not real ones. Well the pumpkin is real but the bats aren't.

I'm listening to Creepshow, Horrorpops, Groovie Ghoulies and Nekromantix. My jack-o'-lanterns are going up as soon as I can decide where to put them.
I'm looking up recipes for Devilish Eggs and mini cupcakes for Lady Windermere's party.

And Halloween isn't complete without a screening of The Nightmare Before Christmas.


How are you preparing for Halloween?

2 comments:

Mr. Mantia said...

I'm so sad that life threw so much sadness my way in October because it's my favorite time of year. I love that Movie! I remember seeing it 3 times when it came out in theaters when I was a teenager. It was such an escape from the hell at home. It always stirs up happy feelings.

punk in writing said...

Yeah, that's why I have the soundtrack in my car. People think I'm crazy but I love it.