Wednesday, November 19

It's A Boy!

I ran this blog through the GenderAnalyzer, a website that uses atificial intelligence to determine if your blog is written by a man or a woman.

The result?
We think http://punkinwriting.blogspot.com/ is written by a man (74%).

Excuse me? In recent posts I've covered vintage hairstyling, shopping and my inner cowgirl. I've also written about punk, photography, skateboarding and books.

What I'd like to know is how a blog written by a woman differs from a blog written by a man.

4 comments:

Stevyn Colgan said...

singawke
Well, if it helps, I'm 63% female. Allegedly. I feel like a little cry now.

Lorenzo Petersson said...

Genderbending at its finest: simply being oneself hahaha... i turned out to be 78% male and dissapointed over being so obvious a machine could tell...

The Black Cat said...

We have strong indicators that http://www.hepcat.se is written by a woman (93%). well...

punk in writing said...

Well, shopping is for girls... :p
At least according to GenderAnalyzer.