Wednesday, December 3

Let It Snow

It's snowing again. I'm indoors with a cold, so I've been passing the time with Spotify, a new music service that allows you to stream thousands of songs for free. So far it's only a beta version that requires an invite.

The Spotify client is a program that you download and then you're good to go. So far I like it. But as a fan of music that is released on smaller idependent labels I miss a lot of artists, such as NOFX and Groovie Ghoulies.

But it's legal and a great way to listen to new music. The downside is that everything is streamed so you need to be online to use it.

3 comments:

chris hale said...

Hi Punky!

This sounds very similar to last.fm. You type in the name of a favoured artist and it will select hours of music for you. And it's free! Take a look at:

http://www.last.fm/

punk in writing said...

I'll check it out.
Thanks for stopping by!

Mr. Mantia said...

I haven't seen snow in more than a decade.