Tuesday, February 3

Photo op!

I started a new job a few weeks ago and today I had to pose for photos for the company website. The terror started this morning when I was assaulted by my co-worker and his camera. I had to pose at least four times before he got this lovely shot.

Note the unfinished smoothie in the background.

See, that's just lame. I'm way faster as a photographer.
As you can see I hadn't even finished my breakfast. And I'm cranky before I've had anything to eat.

But was I allowed to eat breakfast in peace after this? Hell no! I had to pose for the proper photos. Ick!

Anyway, the new job means that I've said goodbye to Helltown and Helltown News for now. These days I'm a web girl, working with websites that promote tourism, events and investments in the region.

EDIT: And here's the official photo. I blame the smile on the photographer.

3 comments:

Stevyn Colgan said...

Foxy! Attitude! Good pic!

Comedy Goddess said...

Ha ha! Giving the finger to prospective tourists ought to be real good!

punk in writing said...

Yeah, I wish I could have that one instead of my official photo.
I just edited the post and added it, btw.