Saturday, April 18

Gems from the road

I just got back from a short road trip. I don't know if was the change of scenery or the sharp-witted company that made me notice some strange things.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you my gems from the road from Skåne to Småland.

The Multi Wonder, spotted at Biltema.

How have I managed without the multi wonder? As there are several boxes, does that make this a photo of multiple multi wonders?
My travel companion Fredrik already had one of these. But he's one of those people who have one of everthing.


Dummy candy, spotted at a grocery store.

Ok, so candy is bad for you. But does it actually make you dumb? Or is this an imitiation of candy? Maybe even crash test candy? Maybe I should have bought some and found out.


Would you eat with a knife and fork that were as dirty as your hands are? Sanitary advice spotted at a burger place called Frasses.

Well, you really should wash your hands before eating that burger at the roadside diner. But why was this sign in the bathroom, where most people go after they have eaten?

6 comments:

Dedene said...

Oh the Multi-Wonder looks just the thing. I'll pass on the candy though.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Dumdad said...

I want some Dummy candy - very apt for me considering my "name" (chosen by my son, incidentally).

K said...

I hate it when my candy calls me names.

punk in writing said...

Dedene: Thank you. Hope you weekend was great too.

Dumdad: Did you refuse your son candy when he gave you your "name"?

Little Rascal said...

Multi Wonder, what a stupid name. :))

You must have tons of fun in the kitchen now, huh?
Is there a thing that make cucumber garlands? If so, kudos for your sence f kitsch. :)

punk in writing said...

Rascal: There isn't, but we used to have one when I was a kid.

I made a lot of cucumber and carrot garlands back in the day.