Friday, April 17

Hori Smoku Sailor Jerry

I first read about this documentary in Inked magazine a while ago.

Then I stumbled across this trailer for "Hori Smoku Sailor Jerry" on YouTube.



If you're into the art of tattoos you should know the master behind many classic designs, the one and only Sailor Jerry.

I hope "Hori Smoku Sailor Jerry" be avaliable on dvd soon.

If you, like me, are a fan of his artwork then you should check out some of the merch that is inspired by his designs at sailorjerry.com (officially licensed and sanctioned).
If you're in Europe you can buy your Sailor Jerry merch from Outcast.

I am the proud owner of these little darlings.


You can read more about Norman Collins aka Sailor Jerry here.
For more on the documentary, go to horismokumovie.com

2 comments:

Paige said...

Super wicked film, Sailor Jerry was crazy cool! you can actually pre order a copy of the DVD now from http://www.indiepixfilms.com/film/Sailorjerry I believe it's 24.95 (US) and has very cool DVD extras! it comes out officially on Oct 13th.

punk in writing said...

Thanks for the info! :)