Thursday, April 23

Why Placebo reminds me of Rachel Stamp

I just checked out the new video from Placebo on YouTube.
It's a wicked song, but the only thing I could think was "has Robin Guy (of Rachel Stamp and a ton of other bands; see photo) joined Placebo"?



EDIT: The clip I used has been disabled, click here to view Placebo's new video.

Turns out it's not Robin Guy in the video. Placebo's new drummer is way too pretty to be Robin. I saw that as soon as Brian Molko stopped hogging the limelight and allowed a close up of the new drummer, a 22 year old called Steve Forrest.

For those of you who have never heard of Rachel Stamp:



Now I’m Nailed To Your Bedroom Wall I’ve Only Got Myself To Blame… The Best Of Rachel Stamp will be released on the 27th of April.

I'm gonna be humming "Monsters of the New Wave" for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

DevilDoll said...

Ååhhh tack! Den tävligen är ju som gjord för mig! ;)