Monday, June 8

Fleur's Chocolate And Peanut Butter Swirl

Since there wasn't a single man around the house this weekend, I decided it was time to make a mess in the kitchen. Cake time!

I finally got around to trying the recipe I asked the lovely Fleur for back in April. It's so good, and it doesn't look to bad for a first try. Here we go, my first attempt at chocolate and peanut butter swirl.

Sticky, messy and delicious. To the left, white chocolate and peanut butter.
My flapjacks are lurking in the background.


I layered the melted chocolate in this cake tin and let it cool.


Once the chocolate was solid, I cut it into pieces. Sorry about the shaky photo.


The finished product.

You can find the recipe here. Fleur de Guerre has a wonderful blog called Diary of a Vintage Girl. Check it out!

I also made some of my classics like flapjacks and banana muffins. I'm getting ready for Jokers Car Show this weekend and home made cakes work wonders when you need new energy after a day of hard work.

Yum.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, they really good, even to me, and I can't stand white chocolate!

Comedy Goddess said...

Yummy! Looks great.

punk in writing said...

Claire, CG: Thanks! I've gotten very good feedback from those who have tasted them. :)