Friday, June 5

What I Learned This Week

As my old hero Alanis Morisette sang, you live - you learn. Some call me a Little Miss Know-it-all, but I know that I don't know everything. Discovering new things is one of the best parts of life.

So here are some of the things I learned or re-learned this week. Enjoy!

Bob Dylan was born Robert Allen Zimmerman and his Hebrew name is Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham.

The Peace of Westphalia, often called the birth of the modern state, was signed 1648.

Kusmi tea can convert coffee drinkers. Or at least make them appriciate tea.

Some grown men have a hard time communicating with the world and each other without me. And this is somehow my fault? Pfft!

Illum Bager
in Copenhagen does amazing cakes.

I've also discovered a new way to freak out guys, introduced a Texan to The Ataris and finished two books. How was your week?

No comments: