Tuesday, July 28

Is your hair a tribute to Jay and Silent Bob?

The geek ponytail with centre parting is often seen at conventions and sci-fi bookstores. I have never seen a version that was flattering, and I have no idea why it’s so popular. It looks more like an ill-advised tribute to Jay and Silent Bob than an actual hair style.
It may be practial, but so is shaving your head. Or are geeks simply too lazy to get their hair cut?

Check out this week's Geek Style column at Pop Syndicate.
Click here to read it.

2 comments:

chris hale said...

Hi Punky.

I'm sorry to say that my hair is now long enough to put into a pony tail. But for me, it's not laziness. After thirty years as a police officer (with very short hair) I have decided to become a rebel. Or a geek, depending on how you look at it!

punk in writing said...

Chris: Well then... as long as you wash it every now and again I just might let you get away with it... :D