Thursday, August 27

My photos in Nordic Tattoo Mag

You can find some of my photos in the current issue of Nordic Tattoo Mag. They have an article on Skratch and I helped them out with some photos of him striping an Oldsmobile.

The only thing that annoys me is that they spelled his name wrong on the cover. What kind of editor allows that to happen?

There is always gonna be typos is a magazine, but as an editor you are expected to deliver correct headlines and covers, especially when it comes to names.


Anyway, here are two of the photos that are featured in Nordic Tattoo Mag.

Master pinstriper at work.


Close up of hands.

3 comments:

chris hale said...

Skratch is clearly a very talented man with a steady hand. And well done you for the published photos.

I have a very small tattoo of a bird on my right arm; it's my one symbol of rebellion, provided you don't count the long hair. Or the earring...

punk in writing said...

So if we add all the small symbols of rebellion we get a moderately rebellious Chris? :D

Yes, he's really good at what he does. And he can talk, crack jokes and pose for photos at the same time.

Little Rascal said...

Cool!