Sunday, January 31

January Blues

I haven't given up blogging, I'm just suffering from January. The days are so short here at this time of year, and I start to feel tired as soon as it gets dark outside.

I've also had a lot to do at work, my commute takes longer than usual due to the snow and it's too cold for my liking. So the little free time that I have has been spent relaxing, cleaning my home, cooking food from scratch and catching up on my reading.
And buying myself some flowers. They really cheer me up and remind me that the simple things in life are often the most important.

I've also been to the movies and seen The Road (scary, gripping and really good) and Precious (powerful, gripping and awesome).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go and watch TimeTeam and Project Runway and eat some delicious chocolate from Montezuma's.

No comments: