Friday, February 12

Sweet Valentine

Valentine's Day is sneaking up on us... I'm not a huge fan of the commercial hoo-ha surrounding this day. I have nothing against flowers and chocolate, but I'm sick of all the "romantic weekends" and candlelight dinners that are advertised everywhere.

The whole thing just seems so artificial... and coated in pink sugar and cheap champagne.

But Valentine's Day is a great excuse to eat a lot of chocolate. This year I bought vegan truffles from Sjaak's. It was the box that caught my attention. I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

Mmm... organic chocolate in a cute box.

I bought them from Vegan Essentials where I also got some lip balms by Crazy Rumors. I love all things that are minty (peppermint tea? yes please!) and Candy Cane lip balm in Pear & Peppermint is awesome.
I've tried Bubblegum too, and Mocha smells great.

No comments: