Wednesday, March 17

Lá Fhéile Pádraig

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Lá Fhéile Pádraig is Irish for Saint Patrick's Day. I used to know a few words and phrases in Irish but sadly I've forgotten most of them.

Saint Patrick

I miss Ireland and Belfast today. The people, the city and even the weather. I had some amazing times there.
I was a student at Queen's University and worked part time as security at the M club. My friends had a house on Surrey street and I spent almost as much time there as I did in my room at Queen's Elms.

Peter and Cormac in the Botanic Gardens.


Yours truly in the Botanic Gardens.


Random street off the Lisburn road. Black Mountain in the background.


Rikke and me at Giant's Causeway.
Denim jackets and black pants were very cool in 2002.


I miss you crazy bastards. What are you up to these days?


Me and Mary in the living room on Surrey street.

No comments: