Friday, May 21

Still Here

I haven't fallen of the face of the earth or escaped to a tropical paradise. But these past few weeks have been really tough for me. We finally released a new website at my 9-5 job, and after every launch comes the long, long list of things that need to be corrected and adjusted.

And on top of that I've had a rough spring... nothing serious but a lot of small things, one after another. And a lot of small things that each drain a little energy results in me feeling like I have no energy at all. Which is why I feel like I need to sleep for a week. Maybe I should run away to a tropical island after all?


I wouldn't mind escaping to a tropical island for a while.

But since there is work to be done I'll stay where I am and try to chill out and enjoy the sunshine, hang out with my friends and eat too much ice cream. Summer has finally shown up in southern Sweden.

No comments: