Monday, August 2

Longboard

Working with me can have unforeseen consequences. Just ask my former intern/current colleague Petter. I lent him my copy of Dogtown and Z-boys and the first thing he bought when he got his paycheck was a new longboard.

Cell phone pictures.

We tried it out in the office and it was a lot of fun. I even managed to get on it and ride around without falling on my ass or breaking anything. Quite an achievement, considering it's been more than 15 years since I last stood on a skateboard.

If you haven't seen the documentary Dogtown and Z-boys, check it out!
Director Stacey Peralta, one of the original z-boys, turned the z-boys story into feature film Lords of Dogtown a few years after the documentary was released.

2 comments:

provenzano said...

Hurray! Jag har blivit en kändis i bloggosfären :)Hoppas du har en bra semester och att du följt mitt exempel med longboard kanske?

punk in writing said...

Haha, har mest sovit ut och städat... Ingen longboard än, har ju inte så många bra ställen att åka på.