Sunday, September 19

A Weekend in September

This weekend I put on my boots and went looking for chanterelles in the woods. And came back with enough for a delicious omelet with creamed chanterelles, white wine and parsley.

FxCam_1284826874844
Chanterelles, are you here?

These two cars live out in the wood, within walking distance of delicious fungi. One of them is in better shape than the other, but they both need a lot of TLC.

FxCam_1284830802223
A roadster, a coupe and a child with weird eyes.

Another day, another place to be. I did my part for democracy and voted, then I headed to a birthday party. Twins Alex and Philip celebrated their 8th birthday with cake, candy and pirate lego.

FxCam_1284900595917
Rob, Philip, cousin Hugo and Alex.

More android phone photos from the weekend can be found on flickr.

No comments: