Monday, December 13

Hello, I'm the new girl

I started a new job last week. New buildings, new faces and new names. There's been a lot of learning for me these past few days.
It's scary but also exciting to do something new. I now work at the local fire department, which means I'll soon be a punk in uniform.

New view

I'll be working with communication and social media, so I need to learn as much as possible about everything that goes on at a fire department. And that's a lot. Education, inspections, permits, putting out fires and saving lives...
Today I got lessons in basic life support and fire safety.

And then there's a lot of new people and names to remember, and I'm not good with names. Luckily all the firemen have their first name on their shirt.

2 comments:

Little Rascal said...

Det var banne mej en vacker vy!

Vad spannande med nytt jobb, hoppas allt gar bra och att du stormtrivs.

punk in writing said...

Tack. :)