Monday, August 8

Nói

If only all Mondays started with a two-hour ride through fields and villages under a clear blue sky. We rode between fields of ripening oats, corn, beets and barley.
The ride took us through the village where I was born and it was fun to point out my old house, the duck pond where I used to ice skate in the winter and the village school to my friend Mia.

Another great experience at Näsets Islandshästar.

Horizon
Just look at that horizon.


Mia and Funi
Mia and Funi


Nói
Dirty, happy and with lovely helmet hair after two great hours on a horse called Nói.

2 comments:

Welcome to DeluxeVille said...

Oh Wow, what a great adventure! I would love going for a horse back ride like that.

MaryD

punk in writing said...

They are great. I used to spend 3-4 days a week at the stable when I was younger but now I only have time for occasional rides like this one.

But I still love a canter across a green field.