Saturday, November 26

Gingerbread Cupcake

A gingerbread house in the shape of a giant cupcake? Saw this at Cafe 13 in Ljungby today. They also had a sparkly white Christmas tree with cupcake ornaments and multi-colored lights.

Small towns have the best flea markets and Mom and I lucked out today. Vintage tablecloths, candlesticks and a big portrait of Jesus. Did I mention that my mother is a Reverend?

Cupcake!

 Candlestick and vintage tablecloth.

We dropped by Grandma for a visit and I found a group of tomtenissar (Santa's little helpers) eating rice porridge. My mom made these little fellas from an old egg box, felt and other bits and pieces when I was a kid. I got all nostalgic and took them home with me. 

Tomtegröt.

1 comment:

Welcome to DeluxeVille said...

WOW! That's some cupcake! YUMMY!

MaryD