Thursday, May 17

Wednesday Night Punk

Local punk bands Nobelkommittén, Bäddat För Trubbel and Uppgång & Fall played live at Klaffbron in Malmö last night. The show was packed and we had to wait in line to get in - even though we were there early.

It was good to see such a big turnout for a local punk gig. Bäddat För Trubbel were really good live - better than the LP. Check them out if you get the chance. Also, thanks to the random dude who paid for my Bäddat För Trubbel-pin when I didn't have the right change.

Nobelkommittén seems to have expanded to include three guitarists, two backup singers and keyboards. It made for a good sound and I have to say I like it better live than the recordings. I guess it's just a little faster and dirtier live, and that's how I like my punk.
Nobelkommittén are releasing their new album in collaboration with HepTown Records - it will be out in a few weeks. In the meantime you can listen to it on Soundcloud.

FxCam_1337205232245
Bäddat För Trubbel

FxCam_1337210215043
Nobelkommittén

No comments: