Friday, March 28

I've had a different song playing in my head every morning this week. Maybe my brain is compensating for my recent lack of music?
My mp3-player died a few weeks ago. I want to get a new one but I can't decide which one to get. Creative or Ipod, media player with a big screen or simple music player, 8 gb or 32? Decisions, decisions.

The song playing in my head today is Ballad of Lucy Jordan by Marianne Faithfull. Yesterday it was Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and the day before that it was Los Angeles Is Burning by Bad Religion. As my doodle from the staff meeting this Wednesday proves...

(I was trying to illustrate the line "Palm trees are candles in the murder wind".)



Los Angeles Is Buring contains one of my favourite lines from a song;

More a question than a curse
How could hell be any worse?

The flames are stunning
The cameras running
So take warning