Most circuses spread their trucks further apart on the road so that other drivers can get past them. Apparently circus Brazil Jack has never heard of this concept. When I first noticed the sign something inside me went "ohh".
But the classic circus feels like such a dated concept. It can't be great for the animals and driving all those trucks around is hardly good for the environment.
On the other hand I love to watch equestrian events and talanted trainers work with dogs, but I guess it's not quite the same thing. Those animals aren't trained simply for entertainment purposes.
Anyhow, this morning I my neighbours decided that 8 am was a good time to start drilling holes in their bedroom walls. Always a nice way to wake up after five hours of sleep. When they finally started to quiet down I was almost asleep... And then the doorbell rang.
Since it was a delivery guy with a package for me I decided that the powers that be really wanted me to get out of bed.So I made breakfast and watched Angel. Turns out today's episode was the fabulous "Smile Time" where Angel gets turned into a puppet. Hilarious!