A really nice night at the junkyard.
Junkyard
Nice profile
Charlie's sweet new pickup. I think I'm in love...
But these events and meets aren't all about cars or music. No sir, the next big thing is gonna be yoga! People are gonna sell their kustom cars and next year it will be nothing but customized yoga mats at the junkyard. Think I'm joking? Just look at this little yoga session we improvised.
Jocke doing a... some kind of... pelican?
Not a bad dancer pose considering I'm in boots and wearing dungarees.
Dan has a go at "dancer pose with camera"
Jocke is pretty good at this...
Junkyard Warrior
Ehm... I may have been kidding about yoga mats replacing cars next year. Back to the cars, the crowds and the rockabilly music. Say hello to DJ Undertaker.
DJ Undertaker
"Same time next year?"
Pat C Miller
Love at the Junk Bar
Full set of photos can be found on Flickr.